Because nothing is more important to you than sterile
compounded products, manufactured at the highest level
of quality and delivered when you need them.
Innovative technology means automated filter, form and fill processes within a 503B registered facility.
- Products manufactured using pharmaceutical-grade equipment and filters, generating high-quality sterile compounded products you can trust
Aseptic blow-fill-seal (BFS) technology allows sterile product to be manufactured with no human contact
- Greatly reduced risks of product contamination and human errors
Enhanced product labeling, including color coding, Tall Man lettering, NDC number, and bar code
- Helps end users correctly identify medications and dispense correct medication to patients
- Helps customers track and stock medications accurately
- Helps reduce the risk of medication errors
Accelerated and real-time laboratory, sterility and stability verification allow SterRx to use expiry dating
- Customers receive a more precise statement of expiry dating, guaranteeing product viability as proven up to 180 days
Certificate of Analysis generated for each lot and included with each order. Every lot. Every time.
- Customers do not have to request a CoA
- CoA validates for customers that every lot has been extensively tested as a finished product, in its final packaging, for sterility, potency and endotoxins
Decades of cGMP experience and Quality Assurance expertise
- Customers can be confident in the quality of SterRx products